Tally is flying high and high here is a bit old news but today I will share it with readers.
the purpose is that an early education of Tally from a recognised tallyAcademy will be very benefical to students in many for a higher career. Those who wants to earn through tally, they may learn tally on self base.
Alliance of Tally with ICWAI (now ICMAI)
On the 12th of March 2009, the day of the Historic Event of Launching Tally.ERP 9, Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. signed a significant pact with the Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (ICWAI). The vision of this Alliance is to make Business
Enterprise Learning available to the masses in India.
The ICWAI is a premier; professional Management Accounting Institute of the country established under the Cost & Works Accountants Act – 1959, enacted by the Parliament, to regulate the profession of Cost & Management Accountancy in India.
It is an institution actively associating itself in the industrial and economic development of the nation. Today the Institute has more than 1, 65,000 students and more than 40,000 qualified members.
The noteworthy pact was signed by Mr.Avinash Gupta of the Central Leadership Team, on behalf of Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Mr.Kunal Banerjee, President of ICWAI, and Mr.G.N.Venkataraman, Chairman of CAT, on behalf of ICWAI.
The Highlights of the ICWAI-TSPL Association are:
Tally Solutions has been empanelled as the Official Content provider for Practical IT & Related Applications in the Business Solutions Space for Certificate Programs as well as the Intermediate Courses.
1. Tally Learning has been included as a pre-requisite for every student’s eligibility to the Competency Level of the “Certificate in Accounting Technicians” (CAT) program. Students would have to undergo and complete a 60 hour Practical Computing Program, entitled: “Statutory Compliance Using Tally.ERP 9 for CAT”.
2. Tally Learning has been included as a pre-requisite for every student’s eligibility to enrol for the ICWAI Final after completion of the Intermediate Courses.
1. ICWAI has requested Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to be an execution arm of the proposed 60 Hour practical computing training, on an exclusive basis.
2. Inclusion of Tally.ERP 9 Learning as a 100 Hour compulsory module on Practical Computing for the ICWAI Intermediate Mainstream Curriculum.
3. All ICWAI Chapters, Centres and recognized Institutions of ICWAI, numbering approximately 250 would be installing Tally.ERP 9 Gold in their computer labs to deliver this program.
4. TallyAcademy to be considered as the extended arm of the ICWAI to execute the module on Practical Computing for CAT.
5. Train-The-Trainer Program for the faculty identified by ICWAI for imparting practical training for CAT.
1. TallyAcademy to be considered for the execution of other Modules of the CAT Program offerings of ICWAI.
2. Exemption and fee concession to TallyAcademy Students who have completed Tally.ERP 9 training of a duration of 60 hours or more, from the module on Practical Computing for CAT
3. ICWAI & Tally Solutions Pvt. Ltd. to play a major role in the creation of ERP
Literate Certified Accounting Technicians across the Country.
This Momentous Association would be instrumental in increasing the efficiency and
productivity of India’s Youth with IT-enabled Tally.ERP 9 Professional Skills, thereby
contributing to increased productivity of the Nation.