Recently, I have write about tds on salary that is going to be launched with release 2.1 and here is some more updates relating to Release 2.1 to for cheers.
Let me share some more upcoming features with release 2.1 and the good news is that the release will be on air perhaps within a week time. Many manufacturing companies outsource their production process in one or another way that is more coommonly known in business languages as job work.
Job work may be incoming or outcoming and most of time, tally users were missing this feature especially, if your unit is registered under excise then you have to follow job work records more promptly. Now, you can enjoy all features relating to job within your tally.erp 9 and you have a reason to smile.
tally.erp 9, release 2.1 is going to help you to manage the following features relating to job work/process.
- Multiple order tracking
- MRN (Material Receipt Note) matched against Work Orders and not Item Masters
- Value tracking including advance payments
- Full stitching from Order to Purchase to Work Order
- Item tracking and Accounting legs of each transaction
- Billing of own material utilised for Job Order undertaken
- Tracking of billable item status (material utilised for a Job Order and their billing status)
- Proper tracking of stages of manufacture
- Position of finished goods hence realiseable money value
Tally.ERP 9 Job Work feature allows Inventory tracking against Bill of Materials and allows transaction Bill of Materials instead of changing it at Item Masters level. It adjusts for external godown conditions when items sit in a job worker’s factory, providing insights to the stocks held by the business at a particular time. Similarly, material received from the principal to the job worker can be classified in an Internal Job Work Godown which will not be available for trading therefore giving clear distinction of self-owned goods and the ones supplied by client. In a situation where advance payments have been made, the Work Order-wise reports provide a profit/loss dimension showing how much expense is booked. Inventory movement as well as profits can be ascertained on these transactions by allocating expenses such as travel of executives, shipping, insurance, salary and other overheads related to the Work Order.
- Real time insight into materials movement and tracking
- Accurate job costing
- Suitable for different complexities…small job worker to larger operations
- Supports accounting allocation (expenses/income)
- Improved productivity and profitability
- Auto fill of raw materials for execution
- Good for just in time inventory
- Enhanced logistics management and efficiencies