Logo Printing in Tally is one of the important feature available with Release 3 and onwards.
Logo is considered a brand name of a company, product, image building.
Logo printing generally very much recommended to be printed in invoices, challan, pay-slips etc important documents. Here is a step by step detailed and easy procedure to enable logo printing in Tally.
Follow the steps shown below to enable and print logo / image:
1. Enable Company Logo feature in F11: Accounting Features and provide the logo / image file path.
2. Print the Sales Invoice to print with logo.
Note: You can print logo in Delivery Note, Debit/Credit Note, Outstanding Receivables, Reminder Letters, Pay Slips, Purchase Order, Receipt Voucher, Formal Receipt andConfirmation of Accounts in addition to Sales Invoice.
A. Enable Logo Printing in Tally:
1. Go to F11: Features > F1: Accounting Features.
2. Set Yes to Enable Company Logo.
3. Press Enter.
4. The Company Logo screen appears. Specify the path of the logo image file under Location of Logo (E.g. C:\Tally.ERP9\CompLogo.bmp), as shown:
It is essential that the logo is saved as a Bitmap or JPEG image file and resides in the path specified by you. Ensure that the extensions .bmp /.jpg is also specified while providing the location of logo.
· The recommended size for logo image is 96 x 80 (Width x Height) pixels.
5. Save the settings.
B.Logo Printing in Tally : Invoice / Reports:
The Company’s logo is printed on the top left of the respective voucher, report or an invoice.
Note: You can print logo in Delivery Note, Debit/Credit Note, Outstanding Receivables, Reminder Letters, Pay Slips, Purchase Order, Formal Receipt and Confirmation ofAccounts in addition to Sales Invoice.
To disable logo printing temporarily, set the option Print Company Logo to No in print configuration of respective report/voucher, or, to change the current logo, provide the required path where new logo is stored in Location of Logo field.
C. Troubleshooting in Logo Printing in Tally
If the logo is not in the recommended size than you need to resize it as per the prescribed Tally supported format
To change the dimensions of logo it is suggested to open the logo using MS paint and follow the procedure shown.
· Right click on the logo
· Select Open with Paint
· Click Home select Resize
In the Resize window
· Select Pixels radio button
· Uncheck Maintain aspect ratio
· Enter 96 in Horizontal field
· Enter 80 in Vertical field.
Do, Let;s know if you use Logo Printing in Tally.
If you like our support than you may consider buying Tally products online through us
Learn Tally in your mail
Join My mailing list to learn Tally with accountancy through my email tutorials