tallynine.com is the most popular blog on Tally, the leading Indian Accounting software tally.erp 9. The blog also help users to learn Accountancy free of cost and to be familiar with Indian Commercial laws like vat, excise, service tax, provident fund and so on.
We at Free learning Tally, believe that publishing your guest post on our blog will help you to get inbound links and traffic for your own blog, although guest posting is not really about driving traffic, guest posting is a very powerful way to gain exposure and introduce your Blog /Product and service to our fast growing blogging community, it’s so easy, so… let’s do it the Right Way!
If you would like to get this opportunity and you write about Business, Finance, Accounting ERP Software, Marketing, Job Portal, Tally Customization,HR related stuff, laptop or other tech products/anti virus software then you are more than welcome to guest post for Learn Tally Free
Steps to write for Learn Tally Free
- Register for an account here . you will get a confirmation link and you must confirm it otherwise your account won’t be active.
- Add your Full name, second name and fill out a short profile Bio info, feel free to add a link or two to your blog/site (use HTML). Please do not feel shy to tell the world who are you.
- Visit Gravatar.com, having an image is a must in your profile (Plz, use a personal photo)
- Add your Twitter (like @tallynine NO URL) and Facebook (Full profile URL)
- Contact us and tell your user name. If you do not send us email with your user name, you will not be able to submit your article. and your account will be deleted within 3 Days.
- We will review your account and upgrade it so you can submit your article for review
- Write your post, save it and it will be reviewed and published at the earliest.
How you will benefit
We promote every articles published on our blog through social media, and by submitting it to several social bookmarking sites, Free Learn Tally is receiving 50000+ page views every month and around 1k email subscribers to our post, at the mean time, our community is amazingly growing, you really will benefited by writing for us.
You can always visit back with your articles, feedback, follow us on Twitter @tallynine if you have an interesting article or product and you want to promote then don’t hesitate to do it on our blog.
How to submit your post successfully published?
There are certain things we would like you to put in mind before start guest posting for Learn tally Free Authors, by following these points you are making this experience even more rewarding:
- Write unique content that you haven’t publish elsewhere (Never re-publish again as this will hurt your SEO and feelings of our readers)
- Article length not less than 300 and up to 1400+ words.It must be related to our niche.
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with headings and subtitles.
- Don’t add more than 2 relevant and informative links (no affiliate links).
- Put in mind that you will gain new readers and friends (interact & reply to comments is a must!)
- We love personal experiences, and strong opinions, so don’t be shy!
- No Self promotion no spam marketing please.
What Next ?
Once you submit your guest post, we will review it and edit it if needed, we will match our blog look and feel. In some cases we will edit your article title as well as some parts just to prepare it for publishing with out effecting the topic or changing the meaning.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at anytime if you have a question in his regard.
UPDATE 28th October, 2010)
Its noticed that some readers have registered as guest author however their profile box is empty and they did not informed me their intention for register!
Please be serious and do not register yourself just for fun! This facility is only if you have something to contribute to a community who can benefits through your knowledge and experience.I am deleting all such ghost users and will delete it immediately if they do not follow the terms mentioned above.